Monday, January 26, 2009

A Sampling of Complaints by Match.com Customers

Dani of Wellington FL (01/22/09)

Joined match.com for a 6 month membership (1 time payment of 59.97) The profiles never show any new people and it matches you with people that don't match your preferences. My membership ended and I cancelled online. They went ahead and charged my credit card, again for 59.97. I called my credit card and they refunded the amount, as I told them I can't get a hold of Match.com and the credit card rep could not either.

I also told the credit card company that I did not authorize this charge and had been reading about many other people having the same issue. I do agree that the government needs to investigate this and a class action suit should be brought against AOL/match.com as they are fraudulently running their dating website.

No comments: