Monday, January 26, 2009

John of Conway NH (01/20/09) Complaint

After Complaining that their matches were terrible,outside of my parameters and not consistent with the criteria I provided, I was greeted with matches out of state,much older women,etc... and then they started to match me with MEN !!! (noooo thank you!!) I feel it was intentional. I got ZERO response from their Cust Service, and was told they have a NO REFUND POLICY!! how can you guarantee a service without a refund???Also...anytime you answer any of their emails or open them it shows you as ACTIVE WITHIN 24HRS...not good if you have met someone and they see that....trust me..

They have a phone #...be patient...they will not answer immediately.. I CALL FOR AN INVESTIGATION !!!! CLASS ACTION SUIT ANYONE??..PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE AN ATTORNEY INTERESTED IN FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH THIS!!! And judging by the amount of complaints on this site alone...we DO HAVE A CASE...Thank You for your time....

the young lady i described above saw that I was active within 24 hrs..which I was not, and being that it was a fairly new relationship, and I could not prove that I wasn't online at their site...she chose to move on...now I'm single again, out $40.00 and extremely pissed off at their deceptive business practices...please help me...

No comments: